Dr. Mark Cheng: A passionate teacher, skilled trainer, talented clinician and all-around bad ass. With years of martial arts training, he brings movement education to his pratice as a doctor of Chinese medicine. He directs the Chung-Hua Institute of Chinese Orthopedic Medicine, is a senior kettlebell instructor for StrongFirst, and leads functional movement trainings around the world. We discussed:
- Intelligent training, injury prevention, and the role of a trainer.
- His unique professional combination of Chinese medicine and movement education.
- The success of his Tai Cheng series.
- How fatherhood has changed his perspective and training.
- The undeniable influence of Tupac Shakur.