Frank Forencich is the visionary creator of Exuberant Animal, a training organization dedicated to movement and health. With a unique anthropological and holistic perspective he reframes many of our current health problems. He is the author of Play as if Your Life Depends on It, Exuberant Animal, Change Your Body, Change the World, and Stresscraft: A Whole-Life Approach to Health and Performance. We discussed:
- Questioning the current Paleo trend.
- Learning from the past to face modern challenges.
- Studying stress to understand the mind/body relationship.
- Becoming a movement “opportunist.”
- Weaving writing and scholarship with a movement practice.